31 Aug Fee-to-Trust Land Information
- Shingle Springs FTT FONSI signed
- Shingle Springs 2 EA Entire Doc May 2016
- NOA final – Shingle Springs Residential
- A – Notice of Application #1
- B – Notice of Application #2
On April 7, 2016, the United States of America released a Notice of Application for public comment on two applications the Tribe submitted to the Bureau of Indian Affairs seeking acceptance of title to real property “in trust” by the USA for the Tribe. The comment period is now closed. The Tribe is preparing responses to the comments and will submit them to the BIA as soon as possible.
The Tribe has designated these lands as residential for housing its Tribal Members.
If you have any questions regarding the Tribe’s plans or application, please contact the Tribe’s Attorney General, AmyAnn Taylor, at (530)409-6339 or firstname.lastname@example.org